What Coaching Offers You:
- A partner who challenges your thinking and helps you grow professionally.
- An objective resource to act as a sounding board for ideas and challenges.
- A trusted advisor you can rely on to help you achieve your goals.
- An extension of your staff to review and provide feedback on your strategies, processes, and documents.
- The confidence and direction needed to exceed your goals!
Each coaching relationship, while unique, follows these basic steps:
- Create an outline of your expectations and goals.
- Develop a plan to accomplish those goals.
- Work together to accomplish your goals.
Who Can Benefit from Coaching?
Professionals at all levels can benefit from coaching. Executive directors, development directors, aspiring development directors, board members… anyone with the responsibility of helping a nonprofit deliver on its mission promise. Coaching provides you with the confidence and tools to excel.
Coaching is an investment of your time and monetary resources. We want you to be confident in your decision to start a coaching relationship with us. Coaching includes in-person meetings and email communication between sessions. Your coaching needs are unique. Based on your goals and needs, a coaching program will be customized to provide you with the best results for your investment.
The hourly investment for coaching services is $125 per hour. Discounts may available for multiple sessions and those seeking the certain NLC certificates.
“[NLC coaching] was wonderful. [I worked with] a very knowledgeable coach, patiently working with me to create my organization’s Case for Support. She helped to guide me through the writing process, in a clear, step-by-step manner which was easy for me to follow and accomplish. She helped to make the process enjoyable, and not too overwhelming. My experience left me feeling very proud of my accomplishment. The support I received from the NLC was wonderful and well worth the investment.
– Patricia McBride, Founder, English Language and Learning Center
“[Coaching] was fabulous, a huge asset! The experience and guidance is absolutely invaluable! We gained great insight into what our next moves should be and we now have the confidence to go out and make that well-planned and cultivated ask!”
– Erin Welch, MBA, Director of Development, St. John Neumann Catholic High School
Are You Ready to Take Your Career To the Next Level?
We’re always available to discuss how coaching can help your career and your organization. Contact us today at (813) 287-8779 or email.