April 5, 2018
8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
April 5, 2018 | 8:30a-10:30a
$138.00 Only $20.00 (when logged in) thanks to the support of our partners and funders
Great minds DON’T all think alike, thankfully. As nonprofit CFOs, getting fresh perspectives on pressing challenges can be just the push we need to propel us forward.
Our CFO Roundtable, drawing on the collective wisdom of the group, will help you identify new ideas, tools, or strategies to help you meet or exceed your goals.
The session will include:
- open and facilitated networking time to give you the opportunity to meet new colleagues and deepen relationships with those you already know.
- A mini think-tank/brainstorming session for up to 3 participants who wish to bring a challenge to the group.
To participate in the CFO Roundtable, we request that you meet the following criteria set forth by the group:
- Bachelor of Arts in accounting, i.e. a formal accounting background
- Five (5) years of accounting experience
- Top finance officer (or acting in that capacity) for organization
If you need special accommodations to participate in any of our classes or events, please contact us at 813-287-8779.
Visit the Registration & Payment Policies page for answers to many questions regarding payment, attendance, substitutions, and cancellation and refunds.
Venue Phone: 813-287-8779 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue Website: nlctb.orgAddress:
Towers at Westshore is at the corner of W Laurel Street and N Westshore Boulevard.