November 18, 2020
8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
Great minds DON’T all think alike, thankfully. As nonprofit CFOs, getting fresh perspectives on pressing challenges can be just the push we need to propel us forward.
Our CFO Roundtable, drawing on the collective wisdom of the group, will help you identify new ideas, tools, or strategies to help you meet or exceed your goals.
The session will include:
- open and facilitated networking time to give you the opportunity to meet new colleagues and deepen relationships with those you already know.
- A mini think-tank/brainstorming session for up to 3 participants who wish to bring a challenge to the group.
To participate in the CFO Roundtable, we request that you meet the following criteria set forth by the group:
- Bachelor of Arts in accounting, i.e. a formal accounting background
- Five (5) years of accounting experience
- Top finance officer (or acting in that capacity) for organization
Virtual-November 18, 2020 | 8:30 -10:30a EST
$144.00 Only $20.00 (when logged in) thanks to the support of our partners and funders
Please note that registration will close at 11:55 pm EST on November 15, 2020.
If you need special accommodations to participate in any of our classes or events, please contact us at 813-287-8779.
NLC/Children’s Board of Hillsborough County No-Show Policy – effective July 1, 2018
The Children’s Board of Hillsborough County (CBHC) has asked NLC to reframe our no-show policy for their providers.
Effective July 1, 2018 CBHC-funded organizations using codes to claim CBHC-funded seats at NLC trainings or events will be responsible for payment of registration and processing fees in the event of a no-show. Please read the full no-show policy here.
Visit the Registration & Payment Policies page for answers to many questions regarding payment, attendance, substitutions, cancellation and refunds.
There may be photographing of the training for use in our marketing materials. If you do not wish to be captured on film, please alert staff when you check in for class.
Zoom details will be provided to registrants about one week prior to the training date.