March 28, 2023
8:30 am - 12:30 pm EST
Is your nonprofit using digital assets effectively to strengthen your brand? From social media graphics and video content to website tools and apps, learn about the digital assets that are essential for nonprofits, how they can enhance your marketing strategy and how to develop them — regardless of your budget or available resources.
During this class you will:
- Learn about digital assets and why they are important
- Understand how to include digital assets in your marketing strategy.
- Learn which formats are essential for your digital asset toolbox.
- Explore tools to help you create your digital assets.
Who should attend this class?
This class is designed for any new or more experienced nonprofit professional who is responsible for communications or who regularly communicate with external audiences and are seeking to build a stronger marketing presence by deepening integration of digital assets into their strategy.
$259.00 Only $84 (when logged in) thanks to the support of our funders
This event is being held IN-PERSON at our training room in Tampa, FL.
Registration closes at 11:55 p.m. Eastern on March 26, 2023.
Meet Your Trainer
Merrill Stewart, CFRE, is the CEO of Marketing & Business Solutions, LLC, based in St. Petersburg, Florida. She has worked with and for clients in the for-profit and nonprofit sectors for more than 20 years. She brings a level of strategy, expertise, detail focus, professionalism and best practices to her work. Merrill’s passion is helping her clients develop the right message and build the right relationships to help scale their business, including marketing and revenue generation (sales and fundraising).
CFRE Continuing Education Points
Full participation in this program is applicable for 4.0 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Health Protocols for In-Person Classes
The health and safety of all visitors, students, trainers and staff is our top priority.
- NLC uses targeted cleaning protocols in our Training Room and office space.
- Any person who is feeling unwell or suspects they have been exposed to contagious illness is asked to refrain from attending in-person training events.
- COVID-19: If you are not feeling well on the day of your training or are aware of exposure (within the previous 10 days) to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you cancel or reschedule your visit with us, whether or not you appear to be experiencing symptoms of illness.
- If you need to cancel for this reason, please notify us, and we will be happy to provide program credit equivalent to the registration fees already paid.
Registration & Cancellation Policies
Visit the Registration & Payment Policies page for answers to many questions regarding payment, attendance, substitutions, cancellation and refunds.
NLC/Children’s Board of Hillsborough County (CBHC) No-Show Policy
If you use a CBHC code to register for an NLC event, you will be responsible for paying the registration and processing fees if you do not show up for the class. Please read the full no-show policy here.
Visit our FAQ page for answers to other questions you may have.
If you need special accommodations and/or plan to bring a service animal in order to participate in any of our classes or events, please contact us at 813-287-8779 or email@example.com.
There may be photographing of the training for use in our marketing materials. If you do not wish to be captured on film, please alert staff at registration.
Venue Phone: 813-287-8779 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue Website: nlctb.orgAddress:
Towers at Westshore is at the corner of W Laurel Street and N Westshore Boulevard.