- March 7, 2019
8:30 am - 12:30 pm EST
March 7, 2019 | 8:30a -12:30p
$288.00 Only $69.00 (when logged in) thanks to the support of our partners and funders
Join NLC Director of Strategic Solutions, John Loblack for this new workshop which exposes participants to the entire creative problem-solving process and gives them a range of tools to help resolve even the toughest of problems.
Because of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Correctly identify problems to address
- Understand problems and the creative problem-solving process
- Identify relevant information to gather
- Compose key questions to ask to solve pressing problems
- Write concrete problem statements
- Apply brainstorming techniques to generate ideas to solve problems
- Distinguish the roles that fact and intuition play in problem solution
- Identify the tasks and resources necessary to implement solutions
- Evaluate and adapt solutions to reality
CFRE Continuing Education Points
Full participation in this program is applicable for 4.0 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
If you need special accommodations to participate in any of our classes or events, please contact us at 813-287-8779.
Multiple Registrant Discount
Receive 10% off each registration after the first (cannot be combined with any other discounts).
NLC/Children’s Board of Hillsborough County No-Show Policy – effective July 1, 2018
The Children’s Board of Hillsborough County (CBHC) has asked NLC to reframe our no-show policy for their providers.
Effective July 1, 2018 CBHC-funded organizations using codes to claim CBHC-funded seats at NLC trainings or events will be responsible for payment of registration and processing fees in the event of a no-show. Please read the full no-show policy here.
Visit the Registration & Payment Policies page for answers to many questions regarding payment, attendance, substitutions, and cancellation and refunds.