June 9, 2022
8:30 am - 12:30 pm EST
Do you dread performance evaluations or even discussing mistakes with your staff, team members, or volunteers? You are not alone. Yet, having those conversations can be the very thing that delivers the motivation that you seek.
Performance management is an ongoing process of communication between a supervisory leader and an employee. These communications occur throughout the year and support accomplishing the strategic objectives of the organization.
In this class, you’ll learn the importance of developing and communicating expectations in a way that all both parties understand how the expectations contribute to the organization’s end goal, so that positive discussions and goal setting can occur.
You will leave the class with new tools and an action plan to:
- Develop and communicate expectations
- Provide effective feedback
- Create a positive workplace, and
- Coach for improved performance.
Who should attend?
This class is highly recommended for team leaders, department heads, supervisors, program directors, volunteer managers, fundraisers, HR staff, and senior staff members.
$244.00 Only $79 (when logged in) thanks to the support of our funders
Multiple Registrant Discount
Receive 10% off each registration after the first (cannot be combined with any other discounts or promo codes).
This event is being held IN-PERSON at our training room in Tampa, FL.
Registration closes at 11:55 p.m. Eastern on June 7, 2022.
Meet Your Trainer
Trainer Mark McCatty has nearly 20 years proven management experience in manufacturing and production environments. As a consultant, Mark has helped numerous organizations in higher education and public and private sector enterprises create high-involvement, participative work environments. Mark’s focus is on assisting organizations to develop strong leadership and teaming practices and behaviors that contribute to a collaborative and results-focused environment.
CFRE Continuing Education Points
Full participation in this program is applicable for 4.0 NFR points.
Safety and Health Protocols for In-Person Classes
The safety and health of all visitors, students, trainers and staff is our top priority.
The Nonprofit Leadership Center is taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety of guests and participants for all in-person training sessions:
- We are following all federal health and safety guidelines, as well as guidance from state and local governments. Depending on the community spread of COVID-19, this may include protocols such as wearing face coverings and social distancing. Registrants will receive an email from NLC one week prior to each in-person training session that outlines specific protocols to expect on the event day.
- We are using enhanced protocols and practices to keep our Training Room healthy and safe.
- Training Room capacity is limited to ensure proper distancing.
- Any person who is feeling unwell or suspects they have been exposed to contagious illness is asked to refrain from attending in-person training events. If you are not feeling well on the day of your training or are aware of exposure (within the previous 10 days) to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you cancel or reschedule your visit with us, whether or not you appear to be experiencing symptoms of illness. If you need to cancel for this reason, please notify us, and we will be happy to provide program credit equivalent to the registration fees already paid.
Please note: In-person training events are subject to be changed to virtual (via Zoom), rescheduled or canceled depending on current CDC guidelines and/or state and local government recommendations as the date of the training approaches. If such a change is required, registrants will be notified in advance.
Registration & Cancellation Policies
Visit the Registration & Payment Policies page for answers to many questions regarding payment, attendance, substitutions, cancellation and refunds.
NLC/Children’s Board of Hillsborough County (CBHC) No-Show Policy
If you use a CBHC code to register for an NLC event, you will be responsible for paying the registration and processing fees if you do not show up for the class. Please read the full no-show policy here.
Visit our FAQ page for answers to other questions you may have.
If you need special accommodations to participate in any of our classes or events, please contact us at 813-287-8779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There may be photographing of the training for use in our marketing materials. If you do not wish to be captured on film, please alert staff at registration.
Venue Phone: 813-287-8779 or email@example.com
Venue Website: nlctb.orgAddress:
Towers at Westshore is at the corner of W Laurel Street and N Westshore Boulevard.