- January 13, 2022
8:30 am - 12:30 pm EST
Explore how personality, habit and routine affect your ability to get things done, so you and your nonprofit organization can be more successful. How we work and our daily habits and routines play a significant role in our productivity. When trying to adopt a good habit — or squelch a bad one — it’s essential to understand ourselves and how we respond to different situations.
In this class, you will:
- Understand the effect your personality has on your approach to goal-setting, developing routines, meeting expectations and changing behaviors
- Learn tactics to better work with your team in your organization
- Review real-world habits and examples of very successful leaders
- Walk away ready to devise a personal strategy for success
$244.00 Only $79 (when logged in) thanks to the support of our funders
Multiple Registrant Discount
Receive 10% off each registration after the first (cannot be combined with any other discounts).
This event is being held IN-PERSON at our training room in Tampa, FL.
Registration closes at 11:55 p.m. Eastern on January 11, 2022.
Meet Your Trainer
Consultant Margarita Sarmiento shares real-life experience and strategies for handling work interruptions in ways that decrease work stress while maximizing productivity.
Margarita, founder of ITK Consultants, has over 25 years of management, training and facilitation experience, encompassing the areas of professional development, team building, leadership, organizational planning, board development, cross cultural communication and diversity. She has worked in corporate management and training with Progressive Companies, Busch Entertainment Corporation and the National Conference for Community & Justice- Tampa Bay, and has been called on to successfully consult and train in a variety of industries. Currently, Margarita serves as a trainer and consultant for numerous companies including the Pascall Company and Skill Path Seminars, as well as working as a personal management coach.
Safety and Health Protocols for In-Person Classes
The safety and health of all visitors, students, trainers and staff is our top priority.
The Nonprofit Leadership Center is taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety of guests and participants for all in-person training sessions:
- We are following all federal health and safety guidelines, as well as guidance from state and local governments. Depending on the community spread of COVID-19, this may include protocols such as wearing face coverings and social distancing. Registrants will receive an email from NLC one week prior to each in-person training session that outlines specific protocols to expect on the event day.
- We are using enhanced protocols and practices to keep our Training Room healthy and safe.
- Training Room capacity is limited to ensure proper distancing.
- Any person who is feeling unwell or suspects they have been exposed to contagious illness is asked to refrain from attending in-person training events. If you are not feeling well on the day of your training or are aware of exposure (within the previous 10 days) to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you cancel or reschedule your visit with us, whether or not you appear to be experiencing symptoms of illness. If you need to cancel for this reason, please notify us, and we will be happy to provide program credit equivalent to the registration fees already paid.
Please note: In-person training events are subject to be changed to virtual (via Zoom), rescheduled or canceled depending on current CDC guidelines and/or state and local government recommendations as the date of the training approaches. If such a change is required, registrants will be notified in advance.
CFRE Continuing Education Points
Full participation in this program is applicable for 4.0 NFR points.
Registration & Cancellation Policies
Visit the Registration & Payment Policies page for answers to many questions regarding payment, attendance, substitutions, cancellation and refunds.
NLC/Children’s Board of Hillsborough County (CBHC) No-Show Policy
If you use a CBHC code to register for an NLC event, you will be responsible for paying the registration and processing fees if you do not show up for the class. Please read the full no-show policy here.
Visit our FAQ page for answers to other questions you may have.
If you need special accommodations to participate in any of our classes or events, please contact us at 813-287-8779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There may be photographing of the training for use in our marketing materials. If you do not wish to be captured on film, please alert staff at registration.
Venue Phone: 813-287-8779 or email@example.com
Venue Website: nlctb.orgAddress:
Towers at Westshore is at the corner of W Laurel Street and N Westshore Boulevard.