Team NLC is counting down the days (19!) until our 9th annual Leadership Conference on May 22.
We’re thrilled to share that the conference has SOLD OUT for the fourth year in a row. (If you didn’t get a chance to register, please call us at 813-287-8779 to join the wait list. We accommodate requests on a first come, first served basis.)
This year’s conference will be an incredible day of personal and professional growth. We’ve developed eight new breakout sessions to hone your FOCUS and find your PURPOSE. And that’s before we introduce you to our Keynote Speaker Simon T. Bailey.
We’ll be communicating more detailed information as the big day nears, but today we’re sharing the top six things you (and your guests) need to know to maximize your experience at the 2019 Leadership Conference.
6. We’re in a new venue. This year’s Leadership Conference will take place at the Hilton Tampa Downtown. Be sure to program 211 N. Tampa St. into your GPS ahead of time.
5. We’ve added two additional breakouts. We’ve tapped 13 local and regional experts to facilitate eight working breakout sessions. These aren’t lectures! You’ll learn proven techniques and create individual action plans to change the way you approach every facet of your personal and professional life. Share the link to our 2019 Leadership Conference page with your guests so you can each start thinking about which two (of the eight) breakout sessions you’ll attend. (Capacity in some breakout rooms is limited, so we recommend snagging your first choice space early and having a Plan B if it’s maxed out.)
4. This is more than a meeting; it’s a meet-up. You’re going to have the chance to network with hundreds of leaders and organizations. With a confirmed crowd of nearly 700, this is your best opportunity of the year to meet new peers and forge new connections. Wear your corporate name tag and bring business cards … LOTS of business cards. Take advantage of one-stop-shopping as you examine the varied products and services our exhibitors have to share.
3. Parking is on us. NLC is picking up the parking tab for everyone attending Leadership Conference. Parking will be easy and FREE in the Fort Brooke garage. We’ll provide detailed driving directions in pre-conference emails to all registrants. Simply pick up your parking voucher at registration. At the end of the conference, hand your voucher to the attendant, or insert it into the machine when you pull up to the garage exit in your car (no need to stop at the machines near the entrance doors as you’re walking back to your car).
2. Fortune favors the early birds. Doors open at 8 a.m., and we’ve packed the schedule with incredible personal and professional development opportunities at every turn. Breakouts begin at 9:15 and 10:30. The Keynote with Simon T. Bailey will start promptly at noon. For a more detailed timeline, see our 2019 Leadership Conference page.
1. Don’t rush off! After the Keynote, join us for our special networking reception and book signing with Simon. It’s also another chance to visit with our exhibitors and expand your circles by networking with new contacts. Besides, traffic will die down while you’re networking and rubbing elbows with a best-selling author.
Are you as excited as we are?!? Team NLC, our Board of Trustees and the planning committee can’t wait to host you at the Hilton Tampa Downtown on May 22.
If you’re already registered to attend, expect additional details via email during the next three weeks and on the 2019 Leadership Conference page. We’re also here to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-287-8779.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter so you’re among the first to know about the 2019 Leadership Conference and all the great content we’ll be sharing before, during and after the event.