Are you a nonprofit leader or aspiring nonprofit professional who’s ready to take your career to the next level but aren’t sure how? A graduate certificate in nonprofit management is a powerful way to enhance your growth and impact. The Nonprofit Leadership Center offers a Certificate in Nonprofit Management program in collaboration with the University of Tampa.
Certificate candidates are immersed in a life-changing experience alongside other leaders, honing their skills in strategic thinking; marketing, research and communications; accounting and financial management; and leadership and innovation. The program typically begins in May each year and consists of four required in-person seminar series during a 15-month period. It culminates with students presenting a business plan to a group of nonprofit and community leaders for evaluation as the final step to receiving their certificate.
Applications Now Open for 2021-22 Certificate Program
If you’re ready to take your career as a nonprofit leader to the next step, it’s time to apply for the 2021-22 Certificate in Nonprofit Management program at the University of Tampa. Applications are open, and the deadline to apply is March 1, 2021. Accepted candidates will be notified in April 2021, and the program will begin in May 2021.
Application requirements include:
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- Official transcripts from previous college work
- Two professional references
- Professional résumé documenting relevant work experience
- A personal statement describing your professional goals and how a graduate certificate from UT will help you accomplish those goals as well as what you will contribute in turn