- All registration fees must be paid a minimum of three business days prior to the program date.
- All major credit cards, checks and money orders are accepted for payment.
- Check and money orders can be mailed to: Nonprofit Leadership Center, 1408 N. Westshore Blvd., Suite 140, Tampa, FL 33607.
- If your organization requires an invoice, please call the Nonprofit Leadership Center at 813-287-8779 to request one.
NLC/Children’s Board of Hillsborough County No-Show Policy – effective July 1, 2018
Effective July 1, 2018, organizations funded by Children's Board of Hillsborough County (CBHC) using codes to claim CBHC-funded seats at NLC trainings or events will be responsible for paying registration and processing fees in the event of a no-show.
If your organization is currently funded by CBHC and/or you are attending an NLC training using a promo code to reserve a CBHC-funded seat and are unable to attend, you must notify Amarela Peqini at 813-287-8779 or at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of three business days prior to the training date.
In the event you are unable to attend:
- You may send a substitute to use the seat in your place. NLC requires the substitute’s full name, title, and email address.
- You may cancel your registration.
Failure to show and/or failure to provide at least three-day notice to NLC will result in your organization receiving an invoice for the full class registration fee in addition to a $25 processing fee. This invoice will be payable 30 days after receipt.
- You must be in attendance for at least 90% of the program to receive a Certificate of Attendance or Completion.
- As a professional courtesy, please call NLC at 813-287-8779 if you are going to be late to a class.
- For multiple session certificate programs (e.g., Certificate in Grant Writing, Certificate in Volunteer Management, etc.), you must complete all sessions to receive a Certificate of Completion.
- If you need special assistance to participate in any of our classes or events, please contact us at 813-287-8779 or email@example.com.
- For single-session training programs, substitutions may be made with prior notice. Please call NLC at 813-287-8779 to make a substitution as soon as you become aware of the change.
- For multiple-session training programs (Certificate in Grant Writing, Certificate in Volunteer Management), substitutions may only be made prior to the first session. Due to the nature of the programs, you may not send a substitute after the first session.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Conference registrations are non-refundable. You may send a substitute in your place. Please notify NLC of any substitutions no later than three business days in advance of the conference by email and include registrant name, title, organization, and email address as well as the name, title, organization, and email address of the person who will be coming in your place.
If you cannot attend an in-person class, you must notify the Nonprofit Leadership Center by phone or email a minimum of three business days prior to the program date. To notify, please call 813-287-8779 or send an email. You have the following options:
- Send a substitute at no extra cost; not applicable after the first session of a multi-session program.
- Receive credit for any other program of equal or lesser value. Program credit must be used within one year of the date issued.
- Receive a refund (minus $15.00 handling charge) in the same form as payment.
The Nonprofit Leadership Center reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any class and/or substitute program presenters.
- If a program is rescheduled, we will notify each registrant as soon as possible. When the rescheduled date is announced, registrants will not have to do anything to attend; they will still be registered and guaranteed a seat. If registrants cannot make the rescheduled date, they have the following options:
- Choose a full refund or credit toward another program.
- If a program is cancelled, we will notify each registrant as soon as possible. Registrants may choose a full refund or credit toward another program.