The way we work has changed significantly since the pandemic began. Working remotely has become the norm and left a strong impression on your people. The daunting question now is: Will you (or how will you) bring your employees back to the office after experiencing a different way to work for so long?
Watch our free webinar to answer this question and more.
During this video, you’ll hear about …
- The new work landscape and potential options you should consider
- What industry leaders are saying about the future of work and how you can prepare for it
- The top 10 things to ask yourself when deciding if, how and when to bring people back to your physical location
- Critical success factors to make it work for your organization
It will prepare you to …
- Reimagine your workplace in a post-pandemic world
- Decide if and when to bring people back to a physical office and prepare for their return
- Set your organization up for success
- Bring soul to this challenging transition
About the Presenter
Andrea Cortissoz is the managing partner and co-founder at HR Soul. She is a highly versatile HR business partner and consultant with decades of global, senior-level corporate and consulting experience that includes working with startups, managing business closures and leading organizations through transformation at every stage of the process. Andrea’s work spans countries, industries, organizational size and complexity. She is dedicated to creating cultures that ignite people with both personal and professional purpose that are engaging for all employees.
Be the first to hear about nonprofit training events and free resources from the Nonprofit Leadership Center by signing up to receive our weekly NLC e-newsletter, and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.