Give Day returns on May 1, 2018. Be sure to get your nonprofit registered on giveday.org and remember that you save 50% by registering to participate before February 1.
As you begin planning your organization’s Give Day Tampa Bay (GDTB) campaign, here are some important dates to keep in mind:
February 6 is the Give Day Tampa Bay launch event at WEDU.
The Community Foundation of Tampa Bay has revised this event to focus on creative strategy and marketing, with a special keynote message and an interactive challenge unveiling!
February, March, and April will be all about learning how to succeed!
Huddles, training sessions, and coaching sessions will be scheduled to help your nonprofit make 2018 your bets Give Day yet.
Start collecting gifts that count toward GDTB on April 17.
Be sure you have matching gifts secured before this date and turn your ambassadors loose to help you meet your goal!
May 1 is GIVE DAY TAMPA BAY!
And here are some great resources you can use to begin mapping out your GDTB strategy and gathering your teams!
• Last-Minute #GiveDayTampaBay Social Media Inspiration from Nonprofits #DoingItRight
• The Most Overlooked Tool in Your Give Day Tampa Bay Kit
• Jump Start Your Volunteer Engagement Efforts with Give Day Tampa Bay 2016
• 5 Must-Have Social Media Tools for #GiveDayTampaBay
• Creating Your Plan for Give Day Tampa Bay 2016
• Here We Come to Save the (Give) Day (TampaBay)!
• 10 Ways Board Members Can Get Involved in Give Day Tampa Bay
• We are Here…to Pump You Up (for Give Day Tampa Bay on May 5th)