I’m the owner of Imagine Consulting and partner at A3 Creative Loft. Previously, I was an executive director with Major League Baseball and Minor League Baseball.
I strategically tell the story of my clients’ brands through the media, websites, social media, video, advertising and print materials. My experience includes more than 20 years in marketing, public relations and writing. Accomplishments I’ve been a part of include:
- Increasing Minor League Baseball online traffic 680% by overseeing the content marketing strategy and launch of an online network.
- Winning national awards for the content and development of the Sustainable Business Coalition website.
- Raising more than $1.5 million as the Love, Hope & Pizza PR spokesperson for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Training instructor at the Nonprofit Leadership Center of Tampa Bay.
- Co-founding Minor League Baseball Charities, which raises more than $9 million annually.
- Developing national Minor League Baseball “Fun to Be a Fan” PR campaign.
- Creating and implementing the publicity plan for Minor League Baseball’s 100th Anniversary celebration.
- Increasing Minor League Baseball merchandise sales from $2 to $40 million by developing a branding and licensing program.
Committed to my community, it’s a privilege for me to support and volunteer with Pinellas County Schools, Great American Teach-In, Blessings in a Backpack, The Humane Society, Girl Scouts USA and St. Jude Marathon Heroes. Member of the Public Relations Society of America and Florida Public Relations Association.