March 9, 2023
8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
Great minds DON’T all think alike, thankfully. As nonprofit CFOs, getting fresh perspectives on pressing challenges can be just the push we need to propel us forward.
Our CFO Roundtable, drawing on the collective wisdom of the group, will help you identify new ideas, tools, or strategies to help you meet or exceed your goals.
All CFO Roundtable sessions include:
- Facilitated discussion/presentation on topics of interest to the group, when needed.
- Open and facilitated networking time to give you the opportunity to meet new colleagues and deepen relationships with those you already know.
- A mini think-tank/brainstorming session for up to 3 participants who wish to bring a challenge to the group.
To participate in the CFO Roundtable, we request that you meet the following criteria set forth by the group:
- Bachelor of Arts in accounting, i.e. a formal accounting background
- Five (5) years of accounting experience
- Top finance officer (or acting in that capacity) for organization
* If you do not meet these criteria but feel you may be eligible to join, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can determine if the Roundtable is a good fit for you.
$129.00 Only $35 (when logged in) thanks to the support of our funders
This event is being held IN-PERSON at our training room in Tampa, FL.
Registration will close at 11:55 pm on March 7, 2023.
Health Protocols for In-Person Classes
The health and safety of all visitors, students, trainers and staff is our top priority.
- NLC uses targeted cleaning protocols in our Training Room and office space.
- Any person who is feeling unwell or suspects they have been exposed to contagious illness is asked to refrain from attending in-person training events.
- COVID-19: If you are not feeling well on the day of your training or are aware of exposure (within the previous 10 days) to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you cancel or reschedule your visit with us, whether or not you appear to be experiencing symptoms of illness.
- If you need to cancel for this reason, please notify us, and we will be happy to provide program credit equivalent to the registration fees already paid.
Registration & Cancellation Policies
Visit the Registration & Payment Policies page for answers to many questions regarding payment, attendance, substitutions, cancellation and refunds.
NLC/Children’s Board of Hillsborough County (CBHC) No-Show Policy
If you use a CBHC code to register for an NLC event, you will be responsible for paying the registration and processing fees if you do not show up for the class. Please read the full no-show policy here.
Visit our FAQ page for answers to other questions you may have.
If you need special accommodations and/or plan to bring a service animal in order to participate in any of our classes or events, please contact us at 813-287-8779 or email@example.com.
There may be photographing of the training for use in our marketing materials. If you do not wish to be captured on film, please alert staff at registration.
Venue Phone: 813-287-8779 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue Website: nlctb.orgAddress:
Towers at Westshore is at the corner of W Laurel Street and N Westshore Boulevard.