- February 1, 2022
8:30 am - 12:30 pm EST
Self-awareness is a critical component of effective leadership. In this interactive training, you will discover your personality style and learn how to best communicate with others to avoid interpersonal conflicts — at work and in life.
By taking the PeopleMap™ assessment, you will learn your combination style of who you naturally are and be able to systematically incorporate the other “less like you” styles for achieving your goals. Knowing your strengths allows you to build upon them to maximize your effectiveness.
This workshop will help you:
- Decrease being misunderstood
- Improve your communication techniques and relationships
- Focus on increasing your overall productivity and effectiveness
Who should attend this session?
Anyone who is seeking to grow in self-awareness to increase their leadership capacity and improve communication would benefit from this session.
$244.00 Only $115 (when logged in) thanks to the support of our funders
Multiple Registrant Discount
Receive 10% off each registration after the first (cannot be combined with any other discounts).
This event is being held IN-PERSON at our training room in Tampa, FL.
Registration closes at 11:55 p.m. Eastern on January 30, 2022.
Meet Your Trainer
Ellen Nastir, M.Ed., PCC, BCC, CPCC is a Certified Professional co-active Coach with advanced training in Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching, Tension and Change Management, Appreciation at Work, and most currently obtaining certification in Positive Psychology for the Workplace. She received her coach training and certification from The Coaches Training Institute, the first ever to be recognized by The International Coach Federation. Her BA degree is from University of Florida, and her Masters was obtained from University of North Florida, both in Education.
Ellen is a trained PeopleMap Systems educator, a proven training and development system. She focuses on the “people side” of professional performance within the corporate structure. Her expertise is in the development of employees’ people skills to complement their technical skills and abilities, thus increasing productivity and retention, communication skills, problem-solving and conflict resolution. In 2010, she was selected to be a Trainer for new trainers.
Safety and Health Protocols for In-Person Classes
The safety and health of all visitors, students, trainers and staff is our top priority.
The Nonprofit Leadership Center is taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety of guests and participants for all in-person training sessions:
- We are following all federal health and safety guidelines, as well as guidance from state and local governments. Depending on the community spread of COVID-19, this may include protocols such as wearing face coverings and social distancing. Registrants will receive an email from NLC one week prior to each in-person training session that outlines specific protocols to expect on the event day.
- We are using enhanced protocols and practices to keep our Training Room healthy and safe.
- Training Room capacity is limited to ensure proper distancing.
- Any person who is feeling unwell or suspects they have been exposed to contagious illness is asked to refrain from attending in-person training events. If you are not feeling well on the day of your training or are aware of exposure (within the previous 10 days) to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you cancel or reschedule your visit with us, whether or not you appear to be experiencing symptoms of illness. If you need to cancel for this reason, please notify us, and we will be happy to provide program credit equivalent to the registration fees already paid.
Please note: In-person training events are subject to be changed to virtual (via Zoom), rescheduled or canceled depending on current CDC guidelines and/or state and local government recommendations as the date of the training approaches. If such a change is required, registrants will be notified in advance.
CFRE Continuing Education Points
Full participation in this program is applicable for 4.0 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Registration & Cancellation Policies
Visit the Registration & Payment Policies page for answers to many questions regarding payment, attendance, substitutions, cancellation and refunds.
NLC/Children’s Board of Hillsborough County (CBHC) No-Show Policy
If you use a CBHC code to register for an NLC event, you will be responsible for paying the registration and processing fees if you do not show up for the class. Please read the full no-show policy here.
Visit our FAQ page for answers to other questions you may have.
If you need special accommodations to participate in any of our classes or events, please contact us at 813-287-8779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There may be photographing of the training for use in our marketing materials. If you do not wish to be captured on film, please alert staff at registration.
Venue Phone: 813-287-8779 or email@example.com
Venue Website: nlctb.orgAddress:
Towers at Westshore is at the corner of W Laurel Street and N Westshore Boulevard.