As nonprofit leaders and organizations face new and complex challenges, 10 professionals took their leadership to the next level by earning their Certificate in Nonprofit Management from the University of Tampa.
In collaboration with the Nonprofit Leadership Center, this graduate-level Certificate in Nonprofit Management immerses students in a life-changing, 15-month educational experience that explores every aspect of nonprofit leadership while working collaboratively to solve real-world challenges. The program culminated in July with students presenting comprehensive nonprofit plans to a panel of senior leaders.
Please join us in congratulating the 2022 graduates!
Meet the Certificate in Nonprofit Management Class of 2022
- Kayla Boronell, digital marketing coordinator, The Dali Museum
- Mason Brady, executive director, Positive Coaching Alliance: Tampa Bay
- Lorinda Gamson, early education and senior nonprofit leader
- Meredith Grau, director of clinical services, Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
- Scarlett Haynes, lead agency distribution coordinator, Feeding Tampa Bay
- Michael Maurino, executive director, Westshore Alliance
- Jamiel Maze, coalition coordinator, American Bone Health
- Elizabeth Roman, mobile food market director, Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA
- Jackie Swigler, membership and advocacy director, Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger
- Bree Tramontana, manager of volunteer services, Ronald McDonald House
Learn More about the Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Take the next step in your career and professional development by learning more about the graduate-level Certificate in Nonprofit Management at the University of Tampa and what other leaders are saying about the program.