As a nonprofit community, we did a lot of learning, adjusting, reimagining and innovating in 2020. As a year defined by information overload, here’s a recap of the most popular articles and resources on nlctb.org from the Nonprofit Leadership Center during the past year.
Most Read Articles in 2020
Of all the content we shared with nonprofit leaders during the past year, these were the top 10 most read articles of 2020:
- How to Host Online Board Meetings
- 4 Simple Strategies to Improve Team Communication at Work
- 5 Common Misconceptions about Organizational Culture
- How to Work from Home Effectively: 10 Tips for Working Remotely
- How to Write a Grant Proposal
- Become a Better Leader in Just 15 Minutes
- COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits
- 4 Tips for Breaking Bad Habits in the Workplace
- Nonprofit Board Finder Tool
- 6 Ideas for Improving Team Dynamics
Even during a challenging year, nonprofit leaders showed their commitment to lifelong learning to strengthen organizations and our communities. Thank you! We look forward to supporting you in 2021.
Have a topic you want to learn more about in 2021? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter to get tips, tools and trainings for nonprofit leaders delivered directly to your inbox.