The Nonprofit Leadership Center is currently accepting submissions for our 2023 Nonprofit Holiday Gift Guide. Started in 2019, this festive guide highlights holiday gifts that give back to nonprofit organizations to strengthen our communities.
The deadline to submit a gift that benefits your nonprofit is Friday, November 24.
The 2023 Nonprofit Holiday Gift Guide will launch on GivingTuesday, November 28. Thank you in advance for sharing your favorite nonprofits and products that support them with our community.
Gift Guide Submission Requirements
To submit a gift for the 2023 Nonprofit Holiday Gift Guide, you will need to have the following ready:
- Name of the nonprofit organization the item benefits
- Description of the product or service that benefits the nonprofit organization
- Cost of item(s)
- Link to learn more and purchase item(s)
- A high-resolution photo(s) of the item
- Your contact information
- Gifts/items must be available to purchase online. Gifts only available for local pick-up/purchase will not be included.
- Gifts with purchase deadlines or expiration dates will not be featured.
- Submissions must include actual gift items/products for purchase. Gift certificates, raffle tickets or general donation asks will not be included.
- Please avoid gifts that may only be relevant to specific religious affiliations or population groups. We seek to feature gifts that are relevant and meaningful to people of all backgrounds, cultures and identities.
While the Nonprofit Leadership Center strives to feature as many gifts as possible, submitting an entry does not guarantee inclusion in the gift guide.