What if you could see every challenge as an opportunity to enhance your leadership, team and organization? It’s possible, but it requires mental fitness and leadership resilience. What is mental fitness? How do you increase mental fitness? What are the fundamentals of mental fitness and resilience? In this video, you’ll learn how to build mental fitness with five powerful tools to start using today.
After watching this video, you will:
- Understand how to tap into your personal power to convert negative situations into positive solutions
- Have five tools to lead with a more positive mindset
- Feel empowered and confident to navigate challenges and be present in the now
Resources Shared in the Webinar
- Download the presentation
- Kristen’s website and social media channels
- Self Sabotage Assessment
- Kristen’s Mental Fitness Program
- Contact Kristen: email@example.com
About the Presenter
Kristen Lessig-Schenerlein is an Internationally Certified Leadership and Positive Intelligence Coach, as well as a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Instructor with additional training in Energy Medicine. As a nonprofit founder and executive director with nearly two decades of building, growing and turning around nonprofits, Kristen continues to be the change she wishes to see in the world. Her current passion is guiding powerful, mission-driven leaders and teams through the inner work of linking their power with their passions.