Grant writing can be challenging, but during times of crisis, many nonprofits aren’t sure where to turn next. Do we apply for grants? If so, which funders should we consider?
In this video, grant expert Julé Colvin shares the critical steps nonprofits can take during times of crisis, like the pandemic. Specifically, you will:
- Better understand where your nonprofit fits within the current grant writing landscape
- Learn key strategies to seek grants during this time of crisis
- Discover the three main types of grant funder strategies during a crisis
- Learn about current and future grant funding opportunities
- Be inspired to use your writing skills to tell critical stories that will transform lives
Download the presentation shared in this video HERE.
Check out Julé’s articles on How to Write a Winning Grant Proposal and How to Apply for Grants.
Resources Referenced During the Presentation
- Julé’s website
- NLC’s Certificate in Grant Writing
- Introduction to Grant Writing video on Bloomerang
- Foundation Center Grants Database
Tampa Bay Area Grant Opportunities
- United Way Suncoast
- Community Foundation Tampa Bay
- Pinellas County Social Action Grant
- Pinellas Community Foundation Tampa Bay Resilience Fund
- Wells Fargo Local Community Grants
- Rays Community Fund Grant Program