- June 5, 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm EST
June 5, 2018 | 9:00a -4:30p
All day (lunch included): $179.00; additional attendees $99.00
Part 1 only: 9:00a-1:00p $129.00 Essentials; additional attendees $99.00
Part 2 only: 1:30-4:30p $119.00 Advanced; additional attendees $99.00
Use this code for $20 off at checkout: NLC20.
This training will take place at Children’s Board of Hillsborough County!
Who should attend: **This training is for the Desktop Version of QuickBooks and Hosted Datafile Users Only.** For any related questions, please contact support@QuickBooksMadeEasy.com.
Part 1: Essentials
The material will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2017 Edition, as well as advanced topics including:
- Setting up the correct Accounts
- Entering Your Programs
- Tracking Your Members and Donors
- Tracking Your Vendors
- Adding Your Annual Budget
- Creating Reports for the Board
- Creating Reports for Your Accountant
- Tracking Grants, Pledges, and Dues
- Year-End Acknowledgments
- Plus: Whats New for 2017
- Track Potential Donors in the new Lead Center
- New Calendar that includes:Appointments and To-Do’s
- Attaching Scan Documents for free
- Using the New Report Center
- Cutting & Pasting lists from Excel into QuickBooks®
- Updating to the latest Version
- Comparing the Online Edition to the Desktop Version
- New search feature and more!
Part 2: Advanced
This portion is definitely more intense. This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things. The advanced topics include:
- Payroll Expenses
- Tracking Restricted Grants
- Tracking Special Fundraising Events
- Customizing Forms
- Two Ways to get Year-End Donor Acknowledgements
- Entering Credit Card Transactions
- Recording In-Kind Contributions
- Downloading Transactions from your bank
- Advanced method of Auto-Allocating Expenses to Programs/Grants
- And more!
*Topics covered are subject to change.
Since 2000 QuickBooks® Made Easy™ has been teaching QuickBooks® seminars around the country for various groups, conducting webinars, and offer industry specific training on DVD-ROM. Our leader and primary trainer Gregg S. Bossen, CPA is not only an expert in the program, but he is the Nation’s leading expert when it comes to Nonprofits that use QuickBooks®. Gregg’s teaching style is funny and entertaining, and his energy and knowledge of Nonprofits make his classes a unique experience. Gregg has taught new users as well as other CPAs, who are themselves considered experts in the software. In total, we have taught over 3,500 seminars to more than 55,000 students.
We currently teach for over 24 Nonprofit State Associations, as well as annually at Scaling New Heights, QuickBooks Connect, Grant Station, and Tech Soup.
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA is a practicing CPA with a full-service accounting firm located in Atlanta, Georgia. His firm specializes in tax and accounting services for nonprofits and small businesses. Most of his clients are nonprofits that use QuickBooks®.
CFRE Continuing Education Points
Full participation in this program is applicable for 7.5 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
If you need special accommodations to participate in any of our classes or events, please contact us at 813-287-8779.
Visit the Registration & Payment Policies page for answers to many questions regarding payment, attendance, substitutions, and cancellation and refunds.
REGISTRATION: Please click here to register on the QuickBooks Made Easy website. You cannot register for this training on NLC’s website! Use this code for $20 off at checkout: NLC20.
Venue Phone: 813-229-2884Address: