March 29, 2023
8:30 am - 12:30 pm EST
Conflict in the workplace disrupts work, creates stress and decreases productivity. If you’re ready to better manage conflict and increase your self-awareness, it’s time to take the Conflict Dynamics Profile® (CDP). This assessment tool measures conflict behaviors to help you more effectively manage conflict and others within your organization.
In this session you will:
- Deepen your understanding of conflict
- Complete the Conflicts Dynamics Individual Profile (CDP-I)
- Understand the results of your profile
- Consider how others trigger conflicting responses in you
- Begin to develop a conflict management plan
- Commit to minimize conflict
Who should attend?
This session is designed for anyone at any stage of professional development who has a commitment to create healthy workplaces designed for growth and maximum engagement.
$295.00 Only $125 (when logged in) thanks to the support of our funders
This event is being held IN-PERSON at our training room in Tampa, FL.
Registration closes at 11:55 p.m. Eastern on March 27, 2023.
Meet Your Trainer
Consultant Charlie Imbergamo has nearly 30 years’ experience in nonprofit leadership and management. He joined the Nonprofit Leadership Center in 2019 after serving in executive leadership roles in education, largely in traditionally under-served communities. He holds an executive certificate in nonprofit leadership and management, is a certified fundraising executive, and is a certified facilitator in the Core Capacity Assessment Tool® (TCC Group) and the Conflict Dynamics Profile® (MTI, Eckerd). He is a trainer, facilitator, and coach for several NLC programs. As NLC’s Director of Strategic Programs, he leads strategy, design, implementation, and evaluation of all NLC’s programs and learning experiences. Charlie is a member of the BayCare Behavioral Health Board. He is proud to live, work, and play in Tampa Bay.
CFRE Continuing Education Points
Full participation in this program is applicable for 4.0 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Health Protocols for In-Person Classes
The health and safety of all visitors, students, trainers and staff is our top priority.
- NLC uses targeted cleaning protocols in our Training Room and office space.
- Any person who is feeling unwell or suspects they have been exposed to contagious illness is asked to refrain from attending in-person training events.
- COVID-19: If you are not feeling well on the day of your training or are aware of exposure (within the previous 10 days) to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you cancel or reschedule your visit with us, whether or not you appear to be experiencing symptoms of illness.
- If you need to cancel for this reason, please notify us, and we will be happy to provide program credit equivalent to the registration fees already paid.
Registration & Cancellation Policies
Visit the Registration & Payment Policies page for answers to many questions regarding payment, attendance, substitutions, cancellation and refunds.
NLC/Children’s Board of Hillsborough County (CBHC) No-Show Policy
If you use a CBHC code to register for an NLC event, you will be responsible for paying the registration and processing fees if you do not show up for the class. Please read the full no-show policy here.
Visit our FAQ page for answers to other questions you may have.
If you need special accommodations and/or plan to bring a service animal in order to participate in any of our classes or events, please contact us at 813-287-8779 or email@example.com.
There may be photographing of the training for use in our marketing materials. If you do not wish to be captured on film, please alert staff at registration.
|Understanding Conflict Registrationshow details +
This ticket is required and must be purchased.
|$125.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Understanding Conflict Registration
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: December 1, 2022 12:00 am
Sales End: March 27, 2023 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Venue Phone: 813-287-8779 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue Website: nlctb.orgAddress:
Towers at Westshore is at the corner of W Laurel Street and N Westshore Boulevard.