The past year has been a critical time for nonprofits, as many have fought courageously to keep their communities safe while ensuring their own organizations survive and thrive. Despite the many challenges nonprofits have faced, the Nonprofit Leadership Center saw a 48% increase in professional development participation during 2020 from the previous year, reflecting the promise and power of lifelong learning to address critical issues facing the nonprofit sector and our communities. That momentum is especially apparent in the nonprofit leaders who choose to invest in our shared future as part of the Certificate in Nonprofit Management.
In collaboration with the University of Tampa, the Nonprofit Leadership Center offers a graduate-level Certificate in Nonprofit Management, in which candidates are immersed in a life-changing, 15-month educational experience that explores every aspect of nonprofit leadership while working collaboratively to solve real-world challenges.
The 2021-22 Certificate in Nonprofit Management program recently launched at the University of Tampa, and we’re thrilled to introduce you to the 10 nonprofit leaders who have chosen to invest in themselves as part of this year’s program.
Meet the Certificate in Nonprofit Management Class of 2022
- Kayla Boronell, marketing content producer, Metropolitan Ministries
- Mason Brady, executive director, Positive Coaching Alliance: Tampa Bay
- Lorinda Gamson, COO, Early Learning Coalition of Hillsborough County
- Meredith Grau, director of clinical services, Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
- Scarlett Haynes, lead agency distribution coordinator, Feeding Tampa Bay
- Michael Maurino, director of transportation and planning, Westshore Alliance
- Jamiel Maze, English instructor, Cristo Rey Tampa Salesian High School
- Elizabeth Roman, mobile food market director, Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA
- Jackie Swigler, membership and advocacy director, Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger
- Bree Tramontana, manager of volunteer services, Ronald McDonald House
Learn More about the Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Take the next step in your career and professional development by learning more about the graduate-level Certificate in Nonprofit Management at the University of Tampa and what other leaders are saying about the program.