In times of prolonged crisis, it’s easy to become emotionally exhausted. Mental exhaustion can cause both physical and emotional effects that can affect your personality and productivity.
Mindfulness expert and therapist DrStem: Sithembile Mahlatini, Ed.D., LCSW shares the triggers of mental and emotional exhaustion and offers strategies you can begin using immediately to normalize your new routine, regain control and feel renewed.
WATCH NOW to learn:
- The triggers of mental and emotional exhaustion
- The risks and effects of mental and emotional exhaustion
- Tools and coping skills on how to manage your emotions, balance work and family and avoid burnout
Resources Referenced in the Video
- Dr. Stem’s website: https://drstemempowerment.com/
- Free copy of Dr. Stem’s book “Overcoming Self-Sabotage”: https://www.drstemmie.com/fearbegone
- Self-assessment to determine if you are emotionally exhausted