As a nonprofit community, we did a lot during 2019 to develop our skills, make connections and improve ourselves and our organizations to strengthen our community. But with an overwhelming amount of information everywhere we turn, it can be challenging to remember all we’ve read and learned. Here’s a recap of what Tampa Bay’s nonprofit professionals were most interested in during 2019.
Most Popular Blog Posts in 2019
Of all the content we shared during the past year, nonprofit leaders were most interested in these top 10 articles:
- 4 Simple Strategies to Improve Team Communication at Work
- Highlights from the 2019 Leadership Conference
- 5 Creative Ideas to Recognize Volunteers
- Welcome to Team NLC Charlie Imbergamo
- Nonprofit Holiday Gift Guide
- How to Become a Better Leader in 15 Minutes
- Nonprofit Sector Trends That Affect Your Organization
- 15 Inspiring Quotes for Nonprofit Leaders
- What Local Nonprofit Leaders Need to Succeed
- Should you pursue a graduate certificate in nonprofit management?
Most Popular Nonprofit Professional Development Classes Attended in 2019
At NLC, we host about 90 professional development classes each year. In addition to the 75 we presented at our training center in Tampa, we also launched classes in Pinellas County during 2019. Here are the top classes local nonprofit professionals attended this year.
- Certificate in Volunteer Management
- Pinellas County Board Governance Rock Star Board Training
- PeopleMap: Leadership Through Self-Awareness
- Work, Interrupted
- Certificate in Nonprofit Financial Management
- Using a Growth Mindset to Create/Sustain a Positive Workplace Culture
- Pinellas County Marketing & Communication Series
- Brighten Your Media Spotlight
- Self-Leadership for the New Year
- Certificate in Grant Writing
- Projecting Self-Confidence for Nonprofit Leaders
- Pinellas County Fund Development Series: Major Gifts for the Small Shop
Check out our current program schedule and be sure to bookmark it as we’re adding classes for 2020 regularly.
Thank you for your commitment to lifelong learning and to strengthening your skills, your organization and our community. We look forward to supporting you in 2020.
Have a topic you want to learn more about in 2020? Let us know at email@example.com.