Now through Friday, November 18, the Nonprofit Leadership Center is accepting submissions for its 2022 Nonprofit Holiday Gift Guide. Started in 2019, this festive guide highlights holiday gifts that give back to nonprofit organizations to strengthen our communities.
All you need to complete your submission is the following information:
- Name of the nonprofit organization
- Description of the product or service that benefits the nonprofit organization
- Cost of item(s)
- Link to learn more and purchase item(s)
- A photo(s) of the item
- Your contact information
Please note the following guidelines when submitting a gift(s) for the guide:
- Gifts/items must be available to purchase online. Gifts only available for local pick-up/purchase will not be included.
- Gifts with purchase deadlines or expiration dates will not be featured.
- Submissions should feature actual gifts or items. Submissions highlighting gift certificates, raffle tickets or general donation asks will not be included.
- Please avoid gifts that may only be relevant to specific religious affiliations or population groups. We seek to feature gifts that are relevant and meaningful to people of all backgrounds, cultures and identities.
- While the Nonprofit Leadership Center strives to feature as many gifts as possible, submitting an entry does not guarantee inclusion in the gift guide.
For inspiration, find past gift guides here:
The 2022 Nonprofit Holiday Gift Guide will launch on GivingTuesday, November 29. Thank you in advance for sharing your favorite nonprofits and products that support them with our community.
Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter to get exclusive tips, tools and professional development events exclusively designed for nonprofit leaders.