As you navigate the “new normal” of nonprofit fundraising, seasoned fundraising consultant and NLC trainer Alyce Lee Stansbury shares up-to-the-minute strategies along with dos and don’ts of crisis fundraising.
After watching this video, you will:
- Know the most effective ways to ask for gifts right now.
- Understand how to evaluate and pivot future fundraising strategies.
- Be able to deliver top-notch donor stewardship.
This video is designed to help executive directors and fund development teams understand how to keep your mission in the hearts and minds of supporters during the COVID-19 pandemic and any global crisis.
Resources Referenced in the Video
- Alyce Lee’s favorite virtual conference platform: Fundraising Everywhere
- Resources for stewardship planning: How to Create a Step-by-step Donor Stewardship Plan and Three Best Practices for Creating a Donor Stewardship Plan
- Fund development resources from NLC
- Alyce Lee’s website
Find additional crisis fundraising advice from Alyce Lee:
Fundraising in Uncertain Times: 10 Ways to Mitigate Revenue Loss
How to Host Successful Online Board Meetings
More COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits
COVID-19 Nonprofit Resource Hub
WATCH: Strategies for Working Remotely in Uncertain Times
WATCH: Managing Uncertainty Amid Crisis
WATCH: DOs and DON’Ts of Fundraising During a Crisis
WATCH: How to Cope with COVID-19 Anxiety
WATCH: Managing Mental and Emotional Exhaustion
For more information and assistance specific to nonprofits, check out our COVID-19 Nonprofit Resource Hub. To learn about all events and resources from the Nonprofit Leadership Center, sign up to receive our weekly NLC e-newsletter, and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.